Wednesday, October 04, 2006

my swollen eyes..
yet last night conversation went fantastically nice..
now i understand..
money is not everything..
i want u over the money..
its you..


i woke up this morning, thinking its all fine now..
he left me a msg telling me he has change station for some shooting event.. we msg a little then i left for gym..
din complete gym, it went halfway.. i feel so vulnerable..
Jed seems engross with other stuff.. i feel leftout.. todya's just not my day.. another round of mood-swing.. took my stuff,, left the gym without a word.. need to talk to someone.. my tears starts rolling again (oh gimme a break. my eyes are already swollen)
called Ah bang.. he's not in schooll.. thats' it..
bought some Macdonald to cheer myself up.. walk down the usua; alley all by myself..

then i finally saw some familiar faces, those faces were like a ray of light from a tunnel.. i rush forward and hug one.. then cry like nobody's business.. i couldn;t care if i was in the middle of the road.. just need to talk..
them i finally smile.. walk on home.. a very very long road..
i walked for about an hour.. then went home..
washed up and get ready to work..
dunno what to say..

i am getting weaker.. so vulnerable.. i can break down anytime..
i am a weak Kristal

No comments: