Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Dear jonathan..
let me make things clear, after this incident u and i are fren.. only friend.
Xy is right,. i cannot hold on to things that i am not true to because of its benefit.
i like B, i wanna be with him, and for that to happen, i must commit. Though B and i are still not together, i have learnt.
You are selfish jonathan, u said after me u will never fall for anyone again. You are selfish, if thats the kind of threaten i receive from you, then u are never forgiven. i will hate you, cos u will make my life miserable.
Wake up, u have a terminally ill brother who needs u around. !
Jonathan, you are the kind of man i have always dream to be with, 5 years my senior, hold a car, has a good job, english speaking, travel many times.. good salary..
but Jonathan, i dun deserve u, to do all this for me, i am all but a selfish soul who looks at your benefit, things get drama, its only till i find the one i thought suits my criteria before i realise is not my happiness.
i reprimand myself, for being selfish, so i am apologetic now. no dun apologise to me.. its all started with me..
Thanks, you are so perfect u have no difficulties finding another =)

Always the silly one,
KrisTal

No comments: