Monday, October 30, 2006

cant explain it all out.. i dun wan to make you hate me and i dun wanna hate u

we've been the bestest of friend for 6 years..
when u fall for WS's bf and they all dump u for being a betrayer, i stood by you and support u as usual

When u fall for D's admirer and u 2 stops talking, i tried my best and put u 2 back together,

when u fall out with CF, you came to me and i cheer u up.

when u needed a job, i call up friends and ask for the favour

when u needed the cash, i help u save

when u tink i am better than u, i make myself a complete fool to make u feel better

when u say this thing wont work, i sacrifice my profit to make sure u earn what u tink u might lose

when u got dump by a guy in less than a day and hide urself by a corner, we went to ur rescue

when u wanted to learn knitting.. we taught you

when u told us LOVE comes before anyting, we respect ur decision

when u decide ur birrthday was meant for the bf, we postpone the celebration

when i played u "rer tai yu ling" on the piano for your birthday, u cried tears of joy

when u get angry with me.. u hung up my phone and warn ur mum not to let me talk to you

when u mum lied tat u were not at h0me when u were, i called till u are touched.

when u are angry and avoid me again, i wrote testimonial to explain why i am being accused

when u are angry some more i wrote u message to explain one more time.

when u said u and ur bf are poor, we skipped the celebration..

when u postpone our celebration just because ur bf comes out, i acc u to doll urself before meeting him

when u din want to work at places u dun like, i suggest they shift u somewhere..

when u feel stressed about losing weight, we worry about ur health..

when u start that biz behind my back.. i told u to join me instead

when i promise u profit and u did earn, u wanted more

when we promise to go thru thick and thin together, u choose to strive on ur own

when u left the biz without any other explanation but because its for my own good.. u left me hurt

when my bf-t0-be felt so useless he cant cheer me up, i felt guilty, cos u hurt me more than anything else on earth..

not after Grandma..

i dun wanna hate u.. i will treat u better.,.
the friendship is affected.. u were my special one..
and even u could do this to me..

i lost faith

p/s: thank sweet cuz ... thanks for accompanying my thru my few hours or non stop tears

p/s: thank B, for accomdating my non-stop tears on top of those i cried aimlessly.. thanks darl




i am a selfish Kristal from now on.. all of u make me one.. one fucking selfish merciless and devilled kristal

No comments: