Saturday, September 23, 2006

shall be off to B house in about 1 hour..
damn poor, this week both he and i are damn broke.

and i specially took today's off cos his family are having celebration and his sister says i have to go.. oh well, a break is what i need, especially with all that fever and throat and flu going on.. kill me -.-"

and after that, our mutual friend, Figo and Dianne organise a chalet so i shall be there to support. With my new book - singapore Erotica and of course ample rest cos there'll be work tomorrow..

meanwhile, i am rushing lotsa of order for Dkriss, thank you all of u for ur support, i cant wait to earn enough to claim my return and give all of u a treat.

another day at work - thursday
well, as usual, i was wrapped in my thin jacket, working my way at ooo...baby, not much visitor, that day B was to book out at at earlier slot, so i was excited. Boss had implement this new memonrandum that if we hit our target for that day we can get a top from the shop free, and if we hit it twice, we can get 2 piece of top.

i tot it wont happen to me cos i am working alone. But no!!!! that day was in particular rather busy and i manage to clock my first target sale at 7!! haha.. i was happy, filled with gleem deciding on which top to collect, at 9 i clock my second sale!! haha.. now i shal have 2 tops to choose, which should i take?

i went way past my off work time, choosing carefullly the tops i was to tk, no aware (or rather, not wanting to be aware) B was waiting for me in Yishun. Today in particular he couldn't wait for me in town cos by the time he arrive i would have been late (or so i tot)

anyway he reach yishun by 7 and had been sitting around waiting for me to knock off.. and i stupidly dily-dally till 10 then decide to leave the shop, when i finally cal him, he sounds exhausted!~ what a silly boy, i told him he can go to my house first to wait for me but that silly boy refuse.

anyway i arrive in yihsun around 10.30, that silly boy had been sitting at the same spot, watching the whole bunch of funny aunties doing line dancing (or rock and roll they call) he tot they were rather entertaining!!~

i was sick and had totally forgottan about my dinner, we went to the nearby coffeeshop and bought fish porridge then went up my house. Mummy make some fried food for dinner and he finish it all, cos my throat din allow me to eat those.
Anyway i was pissed when that silly boi told me he lost weight again. wth-.-" his waist went down from 32 to 30 now reaching 29!!~ NS so good meh? haha.. we were comparing cos i a bit of weight too.. with my schedules gym twice a week, the losing weight thingy is possible..

and then after it all, we sat by the sofa while Dad and B drill me with their usual POLITICAL stuff.. please la~!!!!!~ i am a normal girl who knows more about cloth and fashion, they practically flood me with topic like Ah Bian and Thailand!! haha.. i had to pretend to be interested!!

B finally left at 11.20 but he missed the last bus, so as usual he stood by the bus stop and waited till 11.40 for the last bus home

Working half day - friday
today was different day!!! i am working half day, dun ask me why i took half a day off, B supposedly book out on friday so the half day was meant as a surprise, which it eventually din.

the morning B was in Changi hospital checking on his hands, if the dislocated arms old injury is back, he might have to downgrade to another post.. dunno those NS thingy la.. dun ask me

anyway i had told him i finish work at 4.30 so that poor thing waited by the station cos i told him we'll be heading to yihsun to meet a customer. turns out i leave at 5 instead and on top of that i changed the location to somerset.
So after that long wait he stil has to leave the station =P

we walk from orchard to somerset, quarrel abit (squabble to be exact) then met my customer, then left somerset to meridian hotel the foodcourt for early dinner, the Korean food there was great. then we squabble a bit more and then headed to PS, Daiso was open so i bought some stuff (pick some nice ones to post u the pic)

then we met Figo and Dianne and acc them for dinner.

after that all 4 of us took the train back while dianne lied on Figo;s lap and fall asleep.. hahaha
and i borrow B's shoulder where i rest and begin reading my novel.

------------ end---------------------------------

anyway the "singapore erotica" is damn nice, damn cheap for a $20 novel.. haha.. i am finishing it soon, like within 6 hours of reading a 500 pages novel!!! thats Kristal and Novel!!!

No comments: