Tuesday, September 12, 2006

no.. dun go!!!` hahaha

i know the feeling of getting all sick and tired whenever we log in to the special webbie, so hoping to see new updates.. lke i haven done here.. the feeling is so similar to the blog i read daily(which see less than 1 entry after not loggin in for 5 days,, neh, that snow-fall blog la.. haha.. xiaxue)

ok.. anyway i haven got much to say, except for the endless arguement me and B are having.. its sickening thou, sometimes after the argue, we simply skip topic cos there was not ending to ths situation. i am still not sick of it thou. haha.. cos each time we realise there was no point arguing over stupid matter, we actually appreciate each other more..

one impt issue will be the matter with the Driver that i mention few entrys ago..
well.. i swear i have no idea he likes me la.

anyway B sees thru his act and warn me against him, only to end up in about 7 times of quarrel, 2times when we are out together.. i actually found B riduculous, trying to deprive me of my freedom.

anyway he went to the extreme of risking our close-term by demanding i make things clear to Jonathan (the Driver) .... so i agree to do it, while tinking in my heart and decidig to reconsider things btw me and B (as in i dun wish to rank him 4th in my heart anymore for now--- 1st best friends, 2nd family. 3rd me)

so i call Jon and told him all this things, and turns out he was pretty upset bout it. it appear as a shock to me cos i haven had the slightest idea he likes me.. anyway he became rather paranoid about it..

since then, i had doubts about my judgement but din dare tell B about it. He was just relive i make things clear btw me and Jon. and i was pretending to be totally shattered about it..
but thats when things got worst, i find it ultimately irritating that he chose to talk about this topic every once in a while. and the final sparks came when we've been seeing each other for about 4 days straight cos he happen to have a long book-out, and jon actually call me about 2 times and msg me abbout 3 msg per day...

B and i had a huge arguement, one which consist of me keeping silence while he demand i say something about it. i was really unhappy at the fact that he did not trust me, i mean, come on la, if i have decided to make things clear with Jonatjan, it shows that he wasn't much a position to me then B. why doesn't he sees it?

anyway force me to give him Jon number one night.. i did, crying over the fact that he was like a rascal.. B apologise and left.. (i mean he send me to my house la ) in the end i chose to heck-care everything and go to sleep, not knowing what exactly happen btw him and Jona..

anyway the next morning i had this things to face (after reading u probably now what went on last night, just like i did)

B: quarrel with Jon, B tried to keep cool cos he kept in mind that i din wan to see things gets too unhappy, metion that Jon was rude, scolding vulgar, threatening him to treat me right and not make me unhappy, says Jon will not hesitate to do something mean to B if he makes me upset.. B says Jon also promise never to call me again

Jon: B left him a mean msg "what do u wan from Kristal?" Jon says he was very very drunk so he utter all sorts of nonsence to him, asking B to treat me right cos he knows that i am upset, says he wanna put his happiness (uh-huh!!`) to B's hand.. ask him to tk good care of me.. says he still hope to see me again, probably gimme a ride from work, ask me out to dinner...

Kristal: heck la... as long as B ok now can le.. hahaha.. not gonna meet Jon anymore, dun wan to see B upset..

haha.. that shall mark an end to this matter ......... phew!~


omg omg omg.. i am late for work.. tata.. shall continue later

No comments: