Monday, September 04, 2006

Lately things has been turingin very very wrong,. today i shall confess..
tears were hot, i cried again.. but what to do?

i lied, i denied and in the end i confess,
Denise told me it was alright.. it was not!!~ she was my best friend and i did not stood by her,..

i can only blame myself..

Best friends, people dun understand how this terms means so much to me..
i told them if my best friends wans me to quit i will do so immediately, as long as they are by myside.

Told B about it.. He was sprry too.. cos this whole incident have to remain as a myth..

anyway, on a lighter note:
As claimby B
activity on friday.
morning will come and meet me,
bring me to temple (for i am a free thinker who knew nuts about praying, but need the praying)
then shop for Dear^Cuz birthday present
then shor for myself =)
then go eat Dim sum...

i look forward to friay.. as well as wed, where i meet DKS for tannig, thursday meet Denise for tannig by the swimming complex.

went to the gym today.. public gym are so boo-hoo!
there are like 99% og guys and only 1% (which is Denise and me) in the gym
did the cycle, (gosh... weight loss program is so tedious--20 mins)
did the sit-ups (my all time favourite -- 100 times)
did the pull-some-weight thingy (love that one in particular, feel the stretch on the arms, and i can do it forever. did it for 15 mins.. )

den did some cool-down program with Denise's mentor.. the ballerina style..
gosh.. feels like some angel. haha.. light weight..
but we did eat a bit..

half a plate of fried rice (Denise ate half too.. why not combi and just buy one plate? -.-")
share a crispy shrimp and fries and a fish rice from long john silver.. haha.. couldn't finish it either..
Denise had cold water while i ate ice-cream..
and we had cheng teng..

how healthy.. it begins young.. so i am startin now.. can feel the strain the arms.. lookin forward to some "mouse" by school reopen =)

turn in now.. healthy lifestyle begins with sufficient sleep =)

night to all.. with sweetest wishes,,. tata

No comments: