Monday, September 04, 2006

Had this wonderful idea to all my reader--- i am changing my blog skin (oh wel, maybe another day.. i am tired)

i am so gonna work harder on blogging.. show me ur support by taggin k? more reader means more kristal's blogging.. blog blog blog.. some say they tear upon my entry (thanks Jamie)
so proud of myself... i wanna be a blog star, hahaha,


Ok,, So many thinga had happen these day.. some of which invloves my shaky friendship with my best buddies, D.K.S, i hope things go well.. wont talk about it cos i know things will turns out right..

Lets see.. oh right.. B is thankful all of you are supporting him.. Told him bout the comment i receive after the blog entry. He says he is motivated. and thank you all of you..

met up with B (finally he booked out -.-") shortly after his outfield. He is stung with lotsa of mosquito bites.. haha.. i told him those are symptons of AIDS and ask what he hae been doing outside. He claim they came from the inside (he meant his bunk.. oh gosh)

:: friday ::
went to work half a day and rush down to SGH to visit Ah bang.. his arms is more swollen after the operation and it hurts to see him like tat.. Gosh, i swear the tot of biking diminish as soon as he warn me against returning to my biking lessons.. Ah Bang, listen to ya k? saya bandai, haha.. tau k?

it was my third visit to him.. he looks better, happier, and most impt there was tis relly sweet looking girl besides him, i heave a sigh of relief seeing him smile again. But the place was awkward cos there are alot of his attachment friends around.

Anyway left pretty quick and met B, we board a bus to Geylang(dun anyhow tink tink) , we packed lotsa of food tat i wanna eat --- youtiao, gyoza, xiao long bao, pork floss egg crep, tea egg, oyster mee sua

then we took a cab back to his house, his dad and sister was happy, they hadn;t seen me for a long time, we had dinner together, and they were laughing at me for buying so many food, and i only eat a little. B and his dad had to force down many food,, haha,. then i had a great chat with his sister, who recommend me to this salon she is supplying products too. in far east some more..

Sister "over there, if B waits for you, he can surf online and had a sip of coffee.. very entertaining"
i was like tinking "so the most impt thing is for B to enjoy la.. haha.. then my face how? under facial le.."
but i tot it was stupid to tell her that.. anyway she is really nice..

nuttin much to update.. will upload more pic.. including this pic.. hehe.. dun laugh at me k?

No comments: