Monday, August 14, 2006

Tell you what, i NEVER wanna make this to turn out this way.

Din you all say i can leave anything on the blog? Or do you wan me to keep it in the dark? I wanna talk things out. But hey, even if you guys come and confront me about it, i will treat you all like the way we always are.

PLEASE---- blog is a space to express my thought! MY thought.
If i wan you to react to my entry, then i wouldn;t put it here.. i will e-mail u and tell you personally..
182 dun u understand?

eh brother, this is just a blog.. i still appreciate xinyi as my darlin.. you as my 11 years friend.. why did you misunderstand

and please, if you are going to tell me after this whole misunderstanding when we meet up we are awkward again, all shy and refuse to tell anyone any secret, forget it..

we know each other for 11 years, no shy btw us, you are my buddy...
when did i ever say you are wrong?

No comments: