Friday, August 11, 2006

oh shuddup 182..

yes i have a crush on Marcus Low Chin Boon!!! But hey, he like me first.. just that when i realise he likes me too, i was so shy i avoided him for a long time, thats why ever since we stop talking.,. -.-"

And i dunno about the 4A class bball team.. cant be bothered with them

and yes, stupid girls skip recess just to see you all play basketball..

And yes, Fate played a very very silly joke on us, God make us knew each other since young, then he made you call me every birthday, then he make us quarrel, then decide to put us together in the same room every day (lecture hall) and face the music..

So yah, wanna thank god too? hahahahaha..

duhz, those days, and people stop thinking i am a flirt who falls for every guy!!! Cos when i was young i was a bitch... but not anymore... i am very very guai now k?

haha.. see see see.. one entry and everyone so worked up.

i have written about
-JERK and me(alot of times in fact)
-About Xin yi and me (makes her love me so much more)
-about Lester (-.-")
-about 182 (see.. he is SO ATTACHED TO ME NOW... hhahahahahaha)

oh ya, Yi, thanks for viewing my blog so PROMPTLY.. hehe..

anyway remember that poem i compose that day? the one without the ending? i will end it soon, its true that an ending poem have no ending, but Yi save me from it,.. for she revive the ending and make a u-turn.. so here i am singing shalalalalala..

why am i so happy?
a colleague say i slim down so much, he xia dao..
haha.. pure nonsence right? but at least something to TOTALLY cheer me up =P


can i say a prayer

" dear God,
i thank you for the 19 years of life you place me on earth,
for not turning into an ant so tiny i may get crush anytime
for giving me food, and lotsa of friend who can withstan my silly nonsece
for giving me more food which tempt me to eat further, thou i shall not.
for giving me very very salivary tongue so i always talk so well
for giving me a full-of-nonsence brain to bring joy to all around me

and thou i shall miss one more person from now on,
i will continue to thank you,
for you gimme a whole other lot of people to show my gratitude
before anything is too late
i pray that they will live in peace, and harmony
and show no signs of illnesses, of sadness
and for those who i am a little too late to show my gratitude
i pray they are happier else where

In the name of the Father, of the Sons, and of the Holy Spirit
Amen..

No comments: