Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Many people say my daddy has a fierce look,
-boss say my daddy looks like a boxer for some huge club, that holds u by the shoulder and say "get out"
- my baby cousin use to cry upon seeing his face
- when my dad scream, the level 7 flats will all shut their door immediately, in unison
- my dad's waist is around 42 cos he use to drink alot
- dad quit smoking when the children force him to, it has been 4 years since he stop smoking
- Dad loves cold drink, mummy will scold him, so dad hide his cold drink in the fridge and insist its mine
- Dad love folding the clothes, he sit down on the floor, with his huge belly, and fold the cloth, then flip it in the air and tell us "look!!~ Roti Prata" then laugh at his own joke
- Dad listens to 100.3 everyday and collect jokes, then comes home and tell the whole family
- Dad waits up for me whenever i hang out elsewhere after work, once i forget to tell him i was out till 6am in the morning, he waited up for me and scream my head off
- Dad plays the drum, ever since God knows when, its his occupation,
- Dad has a drum set at home.. -.-"
- Dad drives a lorry, car. bike and use to open a shop selling bicycle -.-"
- Dad and mum like to go PakTall like how many times a week, so disgusting sometimes i felt.

okok.. i am VERY proud of my dad, i wan to marry a guy like him,. its a wish all along, a guy taller than him, (hahaha.. )
ANyway what happen was my CPU was harddisk crash for a long time, so i end up going place else after work and dad got worried almost everyday,
so he ground me i was upset..

saw my face.. yes.. i was upset i wanted to cry

see, i just cried,. hahaham then dad finally give in and hung me upside down

and told me!~ "fine!~ i'll repair ur com u shall stay at home mre often !~1`"

tee-hee-hee.. i was crying tears of joy, while being hung upseide down

So Dad and Mum drove me and my CPU to B's best friend house, he is a IT technician and has all the parts at home, he agree to repair my CPU at low cost (no service charge, only charge parts that need to be purchase.. SO DAMN GOOD DEAL,, thanks to B )
we drove to Compassvale and pass him the CPU then drove home, we got lost there cos Mummy did the driving and she lost her sense of direction, anyway it was fun to get lost once in a while.

Soon we reach home and Dad could help keep staring at the shadow of the tree casted on our HDB wall, he keeps exclaiming its beauty and refuse to tk any steps further, so mum and i were frustuated, i took out my phone and tok a pic of the tree to share with you guys, not too bad actually

see, the tree shadow cast on the HDB, so haunted, hahah. no la, quite nice
then Dad was tired, we walk to the lift and he was showing me his cute face, (tinking that i wont shoot it down) NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS DAD IS NOT FIERCE THOU HE WAS BORN WITH THE LOOK

MY SILLY DADDY, with a smile that makes him look like a bull dog

i told him i was goin to show the world his BIG BIG BELLY, so he breath in before i can take a shot, this is a picture of Daddy when he breatn in

p/s: if u realise, his chest hair sticks out of his shirt.. hahaha thats my typical DAD!!~

No comments: