Wednesday, August 16, 2006

i am upset again.
stupid Kristal should not have let someting tjat stupid makes u upset..

my driver is here. he wanna go to seletar damp.. i am feeling down, so i am joining my driver to seletar damp,,

btw,. if one day u din hear from me and suspect the driver kidnap me..
remember this car plate number

PA three seven nine eight S
there,, i have left my word.. cos seletar damp is a relly scary place.. the journey there is dark, and there are no other cars around.. but once u reach.. oh man.. the place just rawks!!!~!`

promise to post pictures about the scenery, and may 182 gets his license soon so he can drive me around.. to seletar damp, then Xinyi, me and 182, and shu mei and germaine (i heard) can all pak tall there.. then 182 will kena dump by us into the swamp or the reservoir.

=)

=( stil upset..

= cheer up krissy

No comments: