Wednesday, August 02, 2006

HOOKED CLOTHING
-=The day i skip attachment=-

Chee Chong Fan- with prawn.. yummy yummy

Crystal Shrimp.. yum yum

A gift from B

Woke up at 6am, msg my supervisor--- off to bed
woke up AGAIN at 9am.... yawn, crawl out of bed and wash up

Receive a call from B,
anyway he came to under my block the prevous night, pretending to pass something to his friend
turns out he waited for me for a long time to return home from work
Passed me the girl and boy hp strap u see above, and i got the boy one
den he left for home

ANyway back to the morning, he called me asking me to get ready for work
den he himself quickly get out of bed while i get ready
Den while i was doing my hair, he had reached my house, pretend to call and as if i left the house

so i left the house, run down the stair and ALMOST got a shock out of my life when i see someone standing there staring at me
hahahahahah.. the guy is so silly

anyway he fetched me to work and accompany me for a short while
bought me my magazine MILK,
bought me herbal tea
then head to City Hall

Then while i was at work
he bought me alot of food
Shihlin chicken and chicken floss wrap
chee chong fan and crystal shrimp

then he tried a few piece of top
then he kena chased by me to go home..

i am working, and when i work, i dun allow distraction.. hahaha
so he left..

Hooked clothing was a lonely place,
Denise and HQ came to visit
then left cos Denise PMS

then i spend the rest of the day doing more stuff for www.dkriss.blogspot.com
check it out cos there are new stuff
hehehe

cheeros!~

No comments: