Monday, August 14, 2006

For a few seconds ago, it was obviously i was angry at a close friend, as written on the blog
Few seconds now, i am writing my second entry, to tell myself not to care.

Its because of my temper that the friendship was gone a few times

Its not his fault that i din get rank in his ratings, maybe he was right, i really din top my skill (which i refuse to reveal what) as well as others do.

And the fact that he has a good, close friend who show him conern (as written on his blog) i should have no complain.

Though it really irritate me when he wrote on his blog, the only time, my name, was to TK NOTE of something that require me to care. Why? i felt used, really did.

n when i wrote an entry about him, there was no word of thank, and only demand for things i have left out.
Why is it that you can have forever to forget a someone you "love" the most, and everyone must show you FULLEST concern? But look at yourself, you havent done enough to show other concern, or think for them.

i just wanna fall back now, to the people i trust the most, i have engaging myself in seeking new true friends, but the fact is Denise and Sharon and Cuz are the ultimate people i can fall back on.

So what if we know each others for donkey years? Maybe time will never prove a single thing.

so now i am not angry, and sorry that i was, i choose to care about it very very much lesser..

i shall post and post again today.. and stop thinking about this whole issues, shouldn't have read your blog..

No comments: