Monday, July 24, 2006

here i am bloggin again when i have just finish my first entry like 3 hours ago?

Today i am gonna blog about B ---------again.
Friday
Met Jannity and Xue, my 2 shopaholic kaki, since Xue lives in yishun, Jan bf in yishun, it was only expected that all of us are meeting in yishun.
Had Dinner at 945 (common yishun language), B came to join us cos he booked out, so all of us makan together. B paid for everything cos Jan says he must.
B---- 21 yrs old
Jan------ 20 yrs old
Me------ 19 yrs old
Xue----- 18 yrs old

Dun ask me how all of us can click so well. we just did, Jan Xue and me has been good friend for a long time now..
Anyway anithin Jan says is a must, usually me and Xue will listen to her..
So to say, good luck to B who have to pay for our meal. $60 in a coffee shop -.-"

After that acc xue while she awaits her new- bf , she pop by my house for a while before i send her off to her new bf..
Then B called, said he hadn't left the yishun premises, ask if i could meet him, he neeed to pass me the phone he bough for me.
So we met, then pass me the phone and i went home.
zzzzz.,

Sat
Ooo..baby.. work work wrok great singapore sales!~
after work Figo (B fren) celebrate his 21 st birthday so invited me, B, Ding Cong and serene to go , Darren in tekkong, so too bad.
i badly din wan to go, seriously wanted to acc all my colleagues to chill by the new cafe.
But its Figo birthday, in the end B says i am selfish la,
go than go lo.. -.-"
on our way there, my face as black as charcoal, B keep quiet lo, dun dare say anithin, DC and Serene just talk to me la..Reached "cloud 9" KTV lounge in tras street in tanjong pagar... Figo greet us ... the lounge damn full le so in the end finally got a seat but damn uncomfortable, so go there only for a short while lo. here are my comment about that night.

seriously, if some people wanna act like a wild bitch out there there is pretty much nuttin i can do about it. They can jolly well shout and scream and wear skirt as short as their g-string but i still dun give a damn. Anyway i feel like a little angel there, those guys sliding their hands up the girls' skirt,. omg.. now i know clubbing can be more more more fun than KTV.

Serene was fun, she make the first move to talk to those guys, so when they reply they reply to both of us girls. at least we dun feel so bored. B kept me company most of the time, and he guai-ly keep his hands off me.. Good boy. hahaha.

anyway a while later i called mummy and daddy, they came to fetch me home and

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

p/s: RICHard chong please read this tag.. that mexico chinese guy ASK ME OUT!!! but i reject la.. then he offer to send me home after work, i reject la,. hahaha.. i very cool hor!!~
Anyway i promise to meet him for breakfast the next day la.. haha.. cannot be so dao one.

Sunday
Met Santos for breakfast, god damn, he is a really slut i call! haha..
we talk about a lot of stuff, about why he dun wan gf and why i am single. then he talks about his flings, his "french-kissing" partners and why he reject one night stand. haha..
Truly scandal one right? haha.. but thats good, cos he is honest... and making friends as honest as him are fun to hang out.. cos u know they hardly lie.. then we walk to work together.. then talk more cock..

i realise i have lotsa of cock people as friends.. people like Rich (no la.. haha.. u so pure), TWL, uncle heng, Freddy boss, Alvin, Darren.. wha.. so many cock fellow out there. and they are always honest with you, so they make good friends.. haha..


Anyway suppose to meet Santos and Hui Wen to go home together, but B msg me say waiting for me in yishun.. damn..
initially i already say i dun wan to meet him cos i meeting my colleagues, then end up instead of sending me home, he waited down my block.. since a freaky 7pm!!!!!!!!!!! -.-"

no choice.. feel a bit guilty also, so i told hui wen i gotta go home first, just than santos also finish work, so e 2 of us bored the train lo.. he left at toa payoh station..

When i reach yishun B tot i am still at town just leaving the shop only. So i tot i can check on him see if he really so good wait for 3 hours for me to finish work. i pretend pretend call him ask if he can help me buy supper for my family at YaKun, then i hide one corner and truly enough 15mins later he walk into ya kun only to know the shop is closing. Then he called me la.. i was very very touched.. but really feel more and more guilty only lo..


So when our eye met, i almost tear, as in really cry cos he is too good..
anyway not so dramatic la! i din cry, i just went up to him and he was very shock "why are you here? where is your colleagues?"
haha.. this guy ah.. people let me promote him la.. seriously i dun deserve such guys, maybe u all wanna consider him?
Anyway he was perspiring from top to toe.. i din have tissues like drama show la, he took out his own tissues and offer me one piece... eh.. i tot now is u perspire like dunno-what? -.-"

Anyway when i am guilty or upset usually i will throw my temper and walk away, i tink most of you understand right? hahasa.. my pattern..
anithin guilty as i feel i walk away in anger and he follow behind, all quiet. Till i cannot take it anymore, i look back at him and ask him,, "like that very fun ah, can you dun do such things, makes me feel very bad, you like me like this meh?"

Pardon my stupid english.

anyway we chilled and i thank him, then he send me right to my doorstep before he left for home.

after i bath i read my inbox, there was a msg from him asking if he could borrow like $5 for dinner cos he lazy to walk to the ATM machine which was far from my house. OMG.. haha. so when i called him he was already on the bus, totally skipped his dinner and is heading home cos i hadn;t reply for a long time.

Guess why he din carry anymore cash? cos he withdraw some day before then Jan, Xue me and him the dinner already use some, the figo KTV also use some.. very funny right?

guilty right? i feel guilty lo!~ DAMN GUILTY LA!

People i hate such things,. really hate such things.. cos i will be paranoid. and do silly stuff.. oh gosh.. please dun be to nice to me.. especailly when i was so so so evil to you.,.

No comments: