Friday, June 16, 2006

-Yesterday-
Okok.. I need to talk about this young lad,,, this 'cute' guy whom I know.
His name is Sharir ^something^ Jalani.. but all of us enjoy calling him 'spaghetti' 'fusilli' blah blah.
He seems pretty proud of his name, whenever he did something stupid, or silly, he will shout out 'Shariza'.. according to Ah Bang (what I was FORCE To call him) Shariza refer to 'SHIT' in Mexico (????????????) haha.. so ya.. we all agree his name is pretty much shit..

Ah Bang really ensure everyone enjoy this experience when they hang out with him. I can assure u his jokes are 100% genuinely funny. Sometimes he made us (T&D) laugh so much, our tears roll..
Ah Bang is hardly serious, once on msn I was really curious and had to ask him, 'are there times u are really serious about something' and as u might have guess it, his answer to this 'serious' question is equally stupid.. so I gave up on him..

The funny thing about Ah Bang is that he is the ONLY guy that actually have the patient to teach me biking (though it never really work out, only once) But thanks pal, since that day, my determination has been growing strongly (though only mentally)

Ah Bang likes my design, actually all members in T&D do. Without these guys, I wont be EVER confident of my art. Ah Bang has been pestering me to design his helmet, and I have bought like a lot of material, but did It work out? No.. cos stupidly, NYP wanna push me out of school and to beg in a bigger organization.

Anyway why had I bother to write about him? Cos once upon a jolly good time, when all ended too fast, and I was on my journey to outdoor attachment, he wrote me and Jed a letter. It din mean much to anyone, but the letter still makes me cry each time I lay my eye on it. And the best thing is he gave us each one of his bestest possession (I think u are still regretting it now) --- bike model..

I am HIGHLY in love with my model, dun ask me why. It is so girly, every morning, when I walk back into my room after bathing, I will see the model standing so tall right on top of the display shelf. Then I will be reminded of those days T&D spend together. So till date, despite their effort to contact me decreses tiny-ly. The motivation to go to work at the 'BIG' organization still stays. Cos I wan the threee months to go off really soon, I wanna go back to find these guys.. hai.,. -.-' reality are so harsh, by the time I got back, T&D is no longer there this people will be back studying..

Anyway Thanks Shar, for being sick yesterday and still bother to send the apple strudel (which u force me to buy) right to my door step.. really appreciate it all.. and I need to tell u ur voice sounds better, more sexy, gentlemanly when u are sick. The first time u bandage ur arms and report to BSU and yesterday when u look so weak are probably the only 2 times u look attractive, so what should u do?
Fall sick everyday if u wanna attract girls.. For Da Jie jie (what I was called) will support u all the way k? hehehehe.. sweet right? Happy right? Touched right?

And no, I am not buying the next personal selling from you,, it wil be the THIRD Time.. almost ALL ur personal selling so far… -.-'

No comments: