Monday, June 19, 2006

Friday…
Work work work work.. that’s the only things io have on my mind..
But its ok, know why?: cos it finally Friday., counting down 10 more weeks to the end of these whole things.

Sat…
Berlinda was late.. I met Denise to travel to work together.. she was in her dress, woo.. special occasion.. and I was in this new top I bought for our shop, the blue flowery spaghetti,, and she mocking at me all the way.. gosh.. I shall never wear the top any recently, for everyone was looking at me as though my boobs fell out of place,,
Totally agree Denise, and Bobo, and Berlinda, and of course the rest of my colleagues, it was too revealing… I have to admit the stares I got from many lecherous sucky people.
Anyway Bobo came and pick me up after work and we head down to Cineleisure to meet Denise and HQ. Berl joined us throught the walking journey and I spend most of my time talking to her, but could tell Bobo was beginning to feel rather out of place.
As Berl and I part road at the cross junction btw cineleisure and HM\V, Bobo was complaining about DC ditching him and making him wait for nuttin.. I was a little pissed but cant be bothered to retaliate,,.

Then we met Denise and HQ and were about to go purchase our dinner when we saw Jean and Elaine walking past., now that makes a lot more people.. all of us sat down and ate dinner, chit-chatting like we always do, HQ merely giggle a little and so did Bobo. But he was more concentrated at the world cup so I couldn’;t be bothered to talk to him.,.

Then Jean, Elaine, me and Denise decide to take picture at level 9 cine, so as we were on our way up, Bobo went to smoke.. I was getting pissed but couldn’t explain why..

During the photo shot, HQ quiely stand by a corner and wait while Bobo roam around to say hi to his friends..

Jean and all thought Bobo was pissed, so I had to do something..
Went up to him and ask if everything were alright. There he was again complaingin about being PS by DC..

Please la.. if so hard for you to come out, then dun bother lo..
I left the place by sharing a cabbie with Denise and HQ..

That night we chatted and quarrel.. then guess what?

Gosh.. he kind of teared.. was it my fault ( his explanation)

- no matter how hard he tried, I was never satisfied, he cannot figure out what I really want.
- I never seem to be motivating him to try harder
- Whatever he do seems to be pissing me off..
- I have been ignoring him for a long time
- He have changed, but I seem to have already caged him into the bad guy he used to be..
- He put up with my temper all the time, he called me few thousand times on the phone but I dun picked up,.

…………… and I really felt guilty..

My reasoning,..
- I cannot see things the way he sees them, we cannot click
- I dun tink we will ever move any forward, he only have 2 choice, either to give up or remain the way we are,..
- Things are different now..
- He deserve some one better… how the hell did idiot like me create such a big impression?


His counter:
- he wont give up
- he only wan us back,

hai.. dunno what is the world coming into? Was I guilty- yes…. but only guilt..

we were together once, u din appreciate me, I was young and naïve, you choose to lie to me, now.. years later, u come back and tell me all this? In between also never see you for a few years. How do u expect me to change my opinion of you? -.-“


I dun wan to tink of it. Really dun wan to.,. please..

No comments: