Friday, June 16, 2006

-day before-
Was so bored at work, i change my nick to "come come talk to mama" see la..
anyway it works, cos some people pity me then come talk to me.. such as
--------the saviours
-> Wei Zhe
-> Jun Lin
-> Apel Yap
-> Xinyi sweetheart ( we are officially together, right darling.. hahahaha)
-> Ronald (this lil' boy whom twin brother study in my sec sch, whoise churchmates all know me,but whom i still haven really met.. haha.. but this 15 yr boi boi looks exactly the same as his twin,, hahaha

then after a while was assign a task really tedious, stare at the labbie screen till tear roll down.. haha
After work dear Mummy came to fetch me out-of-sympathy as she claims..

went home and leave the house soon after to met xinyi for dinner at Ramen Ten. I had dry ramen (tom-yam) flavour.. and she had western ramen.. haha.. what a funny combi, but trust me it taste pretty good.
We talk a lot and after that we head out of ramen ten to withdraw cash at the same time watch some gymnastic show, not exactly gymnastic if I mention they were spinning pots and pans.. But could tell they are really young lad, so “bravo” for their performance,.
Then 182 join us and we head to Kbox..
Okok. The funny thing about kbox is that they see ur attitude, the previous time I tried to use the voucher my classmates were really noisy, then end up the receptionist din allow us to combine voucher, making student package cheaper to use. But this time, I went to her, nice and sweet and look rather blur, not knowing how I can use the voucher before it expires, it was the same girl mind you, but she immediately allow me to combine my voucher and allow us to play till the place close, previous time she din even bother to tell us we have to pay +++ for students, I tot that procedure was rather compulsory.
The KBOX session was pretty good, except some parts that 182 got pretty affected cos many of the songs were those that remind him of her.. so xinyi and I had to use our “jue zhao” she pick songs by Mayday, we stood on top of the sofa and jump wildy and sang songs, this is a scene to be seen only when u KBOX with xinyi and me, cannot believe a quiet gal like her can do it? Well, believe it.. This is the third time (right Xinyi) that we KBOX together, just at different location. Day ended, amount telly to $49. Took a cabbie home.. everyone was tired.. day ended..

No comments: