Monday, June 19, 2006

Below is this very sweet entry by our very own: Jalani... !!!!!!--------->

Kristal! Hey

Hey..this posting's for you..haha.It is only right for me to return her thoughtful & sweet deeds. She dedicated whole of today's entry to Shar(me)...i'm so touched by it.hahaha. But sorry guys,cant link her to ur blog coz her blog's address is actually her hp no.(wt...)haha.For those of you who got her no.plz visit her blog.Kristal whole of T&D call her Da Jie...kris-tall..hmm, that's all i think..Let me begin by telling lies...She's 'cute'( yup, why when you write 'cute'..its with " ",kris?)..hahaha..Oooh yah..She has a great fashion sense,very well dressed. Everyday she surprised us with her dressing..That jersey she's wearing doesn't count(coz it actually belongs to a soccer player from africa, haha..no lah,it's mine) lol..seriously,after she came,T&D's dressing improves.Thnx Kris!It's b'coz of all e small thoughtful & sweet things she does that makes everyone loves her so much. She travelled all e way to Suntec to get us watches so tt whole T&D got e same watch. Then, what i remember most is this incident, she tot that i was slowly changin to a 'bapok',coz i shaved my legs,i got smooth fingers and i used kenzo's female perfume, that was e final straw.So, she got me a Test Tube Kenzo's for men perfume...Awww..sweeeet.haha. i still have it.Smell of peppermint reminds me of her foor spray..which she sprays every 2 hours muahahaha..Generous girl,bought 2 rounds of personal selling from me. Then still blanja me 'Soul Garden'..i'm so Paiseh!! Shall repay you 1 day..i owe you a Swensen's..Redeem from me in 3 months time..LOL!Oouh btw, I know her fav. song..Its "Poh Ah Mei Mei" hahaha...it's actually a malay nursery rhyme..which is "Pok amai amai belalang kupu kupu"..haha...how cute..Chi. girl sing malay nursery rhyme. and she likes to say "apa ini sia?".."balik kampung".."baik sekali" with her weird indon accent..niceOuh ya.Her artwork..Pretty..very pretty.hahah.she customized our names on our lanyards. She designed her tees. And she promised to design my helmet for me...but..bleaurgh!..haha..but i know her..i believe 1 day she'll do it..hahahahah...when?...when Singapore qualify for World Cup. When?..when my hair becomes straight...lolKristal, carry on pursuing ur bike's license. I pray, you pass asap and get yourself a pink vespa.."i think pink suits you"..hahahahahahahah...shaizar! Bike chicks with good dressing sense..oooh lala lalalala you touched my tra la la..lol!!..will be a good trasport when you go clubbing..wth..hahaha..then that means tt's end of your affair with my 'sayang'(my big black..........................bike lah shaizar!)LOL....Guys dont miss out on this crystal,gem,ruby,jade..whatever..she's kristal..hahaha..all-in-one. so intesrested?..call 1800-kristal-wor-sexy-wor-baik-sekali or log on to waitlonglongtogettoknowher.com for e application form.Miss you & Jed lotz man, 1st thing when you gt back from ur attachment wif BIG organization,Tong Aik pte ltdwhich is located somewhere in Nigeria come find us. Will be waiting...Till then.Keep in contact. *Hugs

No comments: