Tuesday, June 13, 2006

3 compulsory actions on the agenda today==
1> talk about the birthday celebration with 182
2> talk about Jerk, and how the name came upon
3> talk about the conversation with this guy i mention before,,

1> met 182 at 7.15pm in northpoint yesterday. Stupid him actually confirm is Tuesday le still change to Monday. Then previous day also ask me go out for what? Got me so uptight and I cannot explain why. Then when we met, supposedly is Swensen for dinner, but he got dinner date at Swensen tomorrow so no choice we chose other place, intended to eat Sakae Sushi for dinner but end up the queue is too long. Where we finally end up? Sakura cuisine, the waiter very familiar, took me a while to realise he is this guy at bsu project team 3 too. Hmm. Then we order a lot, (tot we can finish) baby kai lan with scallop, sweet and sour slice fish, sour and spicy soup, hot chilli chicken..
-.-“ tell me how on earth can 2 person finish it all? Our favourite were the vege, the fish, in my opinion taste muddy, the soup was pretty good.. overall ratings for Sakura 3/5..
The final bill add up to $42++++ 182 pay for it.. so bu hao yi si.. anyway I offer to pay him back but he say if I wanna pay must pay in full.. great!! Ok la thanks.. anyway this meal is about the price of the present I got you, so fair fair lo..
Oh ya, I bought him a silk tie from Marks & Spencer, thanks to Edwin and PL who gave me very useful information, was really proud of it, cos Edwin told me silk tie is crumpled-free and all.. end up when I told 182, kena accused of trying to tied him up -.-“ ya will tie u up if u are the jack russel species.. haha.. I also bought gingerbread man cookies to warm up the atmosphere. Haha.. quite dumb right? Sometimes I admire my stupidity.. haha..
Anyway we sat by the pond and chit-chat, it was a good session. Initially, when Jamie and SJ told me maybe he and i were meant to be, just that we din notice. Since that day after I was panicking so badly because he was hospitalised, I started doubting myself and stuck over these words Jamie and SJ says. Hmm.. but after the talking session with 182 and realising he couldn’t get over his ex. It felt better and relieve.. In a way I wouldn’t want to risk a friendship into something stupid call a relationship, cos friendship is eternity, but relationship is hard to tell. We have been friends for like 9 years, then enemy for a few months then friends again.. nah.. things between us will not go as far as relationship, we are brothers right? 182? Haha.. just 2 cock fellow that talk nonsence (what others call it)



2>Jerk is also known as Soh Zhi Hao, a guy my brother introduce. He came to my house in year 2000 and stayover for a while. Very gentlemen guy, anyway I use to have a pretty big crush on him, cos during the stay at my house, we studied o-level Chinese together, to me, he is like this guy that will encourage me through my exam period. And it was obvious he had a crush on me too, we tried hanging out together to see if things could move further, but I guess things din work out. During my work in Putera Resouces, I e-mail him non-stop e-mails and say really silly stuff about how I hate him. Eventually came the name Jerk. It took about half a year later to come talk to me again and since than we have been good friends, and he always approach me when he has any problem. I came about to have this title of “special friend” in his previos blog, when he wrote really interesting stuff about each of our outin. www.kyunwoo.blogspot.com on the older entries. Guess what Jerk? I actually print them all out!! Hahahaa.. its is kept somewhere away. But I din wan to read it again anymore. What past is past.. haha.. and we are still good friends.. that’s what matters..



3> B called me (as usual) yesterday. But I was in a mood to chat, so my attitude was really good. And he was shock. Anyway he was discussing with me some party details. I guess I will go in the end, Janice is coming along, so at least there is company. Then again I mention how uncomfortable I will feel in the midst of all his friends, but this time he assured me he will be around all the time..hmm.. not bad ah,, learn something.
Anyway I got pretty pissed off over something I couldn’t much remember, and guess what?!?~ people listen to me, B apologise.
Here are background of B:
Relationship: Kristal’s ex boyfriend
Reason for breakup: too egoistic, self-centred, lied to me many times.
And now that he is trying to get me back. Guess what? He actually apologise.
I was so shocked, never in my life after knowing him for like 4 years has he ever use this word :sorry.
Then he added that this time he really wanna change things for the better, and how hurt he felt when I told him its impossible btw us. Then he said that his life change completely compare to last time, and that I was a great impact. Then he mention that if I decide not to get back to him again he might lose his pathway in life and get back to the negative ways of life again.
People was that a threat? Hmm.. I dunno.. anyway initially when he contact me again after 3 years I to the was out to try to get me back to play with my feelings again, so I will play along and when he finally ask for patch I will reject.
But comparing the previous time how he got me initially and now. He changed completely.,.
But like I already have in mind, things btw us are impossible. I will have to slowly drift away from him, and let him learn to let go and still continue being a good man like he is currently. I guess is the only way.
Please God, dun make me fall for him again.. I DUN WAN TO.. and i currently am not

No comments: