Thursday, May 11, 2006

JalaNi! haha.. Today's a really GOOD day,., had so much fun
SPSS presentation: ok la.. i know i did pretty badly, but oh my the support from T&D were so supportive.. sob sob..
==> Jed gave me a pat on my head, follow by the sentence "i think u did a great job"
==> Shar says "Both Yan Ting and you did a great job, surprisingly" -.-"
==> Edwin wrote in his blog bout everythings' consider pretty well done except for one feedback
i just hope the only negative feedback isnt the REAL feelings. there were many contradiction. so .. watever.
the T&D had a breakfast together, first time! but also because of this i forget all about PIZZA treat by PM Lim Soo Kim

Pizza part was funny, so was the money kena cheated part,, no further elaboration here.. "walls have ears"
Pizza was delicious, but we talk so much nonsence, i practically feel the bread wobbling down my big tummy.


After school Shar send me to Suntec on his bike!! coool! bike is still on top of the list. The whole journey is very exciting, and the wind blew right on my face, making me more assure of my passion for bike.
We took some silly pic at suntec

No comments: