Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dear May,
Thank you.. for all this year since i was 10 you have never fail to upset me.
you know i hate you, of the 12 months we are offer in a year, you are the only month that i am cursed.
Lets recap on what u have done to me so far:
- you make me lost my only pillar of support, you let my grandma go
- you make me fail, for the first and only time, my one subjest for examination
- you make me meet the IDIOTIC fucker who molested me, and TOTALLY ruin my life since
- you make me meet Mr Turtle, and since begin a stupid relationship which has me ended up being a clown
- you make me cry nonstop..
- you make me fear you
- you make me as broke as a mouse

all my life so far, i never want to look forward to ur arrival. It just hurts too much. Remember how i always repeat the sentence "tomorrow will be a better day" till i fall asleep just to beg you to stop? If i can choose, i never want you around, you are only a 30 days worth useless month

Why me? Why do u make my life so miserable? But guess what? i fight u, and i won!
check out my achievements:-
- i manage to hang out really well with my teammates whom i know from APRIL
- ......... thats all

I know you will continue to make life really miserable for me, but what can i do?

May, spare me, for you i donate most of my blood, for you i bear with the pain of losing my only support in life(Grandma)

Thats all..
Kristal.. still strong

i tear while i wrote this entry, hated May..
i miss you, Grandma,. i know i cant show it out, whats the point? you wont see it, and i wont let other see me like that. In the past, you cheer me up when i am down, so now, i'll cheer others up when they are down.
Ah ma, where are you now? i blame myself cos i forget what ever you told me. You say i shouldn't cry anymore. You say i can only eat 7 tangyuan when i am 7years old.
and when i was 8, u gave me 8
then when i was 15, we shared 15

then u stop making them.. and u stop making our favourite stuff,
and u stop making bead jewelleries for me.
and u stop being there for me.
and u left me..

but i know it wasn;t ur fault, it was May.. May brought u away..
and i swear i will hate May for good..

but.


i really want u around..

No comments: