Sunday, May 21, 2006

damn fucked up, the previous entry kena banned.. so long lo.. -.-"

anyway cut short..
-=Denise opinion on "why-ur-relationship-failed-so-far"=-
"i guess it because u went too fast into a relationship. you know, during the honeymoon period, u ought to go through a few setbacks with the other half before deciding whether or not he is the right guy for you."
*which totally make sense to me.. anyway i am impulsive.. regretful

-= Sharon opinion on "why-ur-relationship-failed-so-far"=-
"darlin, tink its time you get yourself a bf and get over that turtle" (this is when she paused for a while) "sorry, i rephrase, i tink its time Denise and me get u a bf"
*haha.. concern darl.. dun worry about me.. love love


feeling damn shit when i got home just now, the day was pretty much fun, except the part i was really very upset and angry with Cuz,. but i dun wanna talk about it.
why?! i am so stupid lo, totally ignoring the part that we actually had a mutual friend. you probably heard really bad stuff about me from her.

heck the fucking world, i guess i've been thinking too much..

i know back here, i am trying hard to be a better soul, whereas my eyes is still as blinded as before. My brains till assumes alot, why did i always see the wrong people in front of me..

Dear all that are checking out my background, trying to know more about who i am. Listen to this : i am perfectly who i am, i DO NOT appreciate u asking my friend about what happen to me in the past. IF my past REALLY matters so much to you in our FRIENDSHIP; trust me; this is fucking NOT friendship. IF you are asking my friends if i am a flirt because u wan a thing with me or whatever the hell, DUN BOTHER!
i shall answer ur question: YES! i am a bitch. The only few guys i ever dated are either after my body (as thou i can fufil them) or out for the money (Sadly people, i dun have any!!! fucking dun have any!)

Enough! enough hell for me.. i am fucking blind.. haha.. funny right? i feel it too.. my brain are born opposite and upside down.

I tried to prevent myself from getting hurt. I tel the person beforehand DUN BE TOO NICE to me.. cos i am fucking blind.. i would end up gettin the wrong feelin and cause a big misunderstanding.. then i will fucking regret..

damn damn.. tsk tsk.. hey Turtle, maybe u might wan to explain the bad points i have.. so that i can improve on it?

No comments: