Friday, April 15, 2005

ok....... seems like my two other precious went for tanning without me......... so whateva,........ i am packing my bag now......... going to tan........ invited Apel........ suppose to be a gal things..... then came her boyfriend and worst! the damnfucking fellow who actually insulted me- JUN LIn........ know what's the interesting thing? We DID NOT even invite him......... com on i plan it all..... and others screwed it up./..

: the moral of the story................ best friend are still the correct to hang out with for a nice comfortable tan

my resolution for the holiday... to meet Samantha,....... dunno why kinda miss her lots........... then i wanna buck up on tennis more often,.... then get my driving license ASAP...... (not even done with the first theory paper.... sucks) then meet my precious darling Princess and Sharonstars for some chill out....... take lotsa of picture........ (man i think it's high time to get a digi) and work hell out to clear the bad debt i owe the boss...... haha

okok..... i also need to lose weight....... apparently i said that a few thousand times.......... Sam lost weight.... Cuz friend Xiu Xian lost weight..... when is my turn coming...? Gosh.............. Cuz say:" count your blessing" i think i should...........

No comments: