Thursday, March 17, 2005

Today's Chapter: Missing Someone So badly..... it Hurts

-it's been almost a week plus since me and Mail met..... we miss us very much..... i miss him.. but sometimes i forget to miss him, then in the night when i think about it... and i feel so guilty.
-Then comes those times when we arrange to meet and have to cancel it last min cos i have something on...
-Then those times i knew we can meet but i dun wanna diversify my concentration cos right then Project was more important...... i feel like a JERK
-Then those times when i am doing my project and my mind is flooded with Project, and there he was missing me and i just couldn;t find the time to call him back....... i am such a loser
-Then comes those times i am SO tired, and we still make the effort to call each other every other night, but when we really tok, all he did was listen to me complaining about my project, and how unhappy i was these days...... he had no complain
-The nights i was too stress at the same time upset over tiniest matter, i cried like a Baby, he was upset... and loss for words
-Those night that he just misses me so much, he admit there'll almost tears

ya right..... as if i was pretty , i had no idea why i feel the way i felt. Bet i wasn;t trying enuff. but when i think about it, i knew many of my steps were just wrong. He's always so supportive and stuff. And all i can do is to upset him...... to think it brighten up his days just by my laughter. why am i behaving like a bimbo? like a dumb ass?

More on the cheerful side now- went to town with Xin Yi and Wei Zhe yesterday.... we also met up with Si Jia and her sis. The funniest part? Wei zje came by my house to wait for me while i bath and change into something fresh. It was quite weird, a guy friend dropping by my house while i change up./ .." if Mail hear about it...... haha........... he sure flare....... but i am gonna be honest to him...... let's see.

to be continue........ sleepy la

No comments: