Friday, March 04, 2005

time to update the bloggie........finally meet Mail today..... after a long wait of 4 days, suppose to be a long day....... then i got test.. then got tutorial.....the need to eat dinner,. so end up meeting only for about 2 hours,,,,,went to northpoint..... he eat Yoshinoya...... do nuttin much..... never spend much....... so ok ok la.. but still can see e/o..... so was pretty good la...... then i brought along my LOMo, so took 2 shots...... hopefully the film's not negative....... if not sure all the good moments with D n S will be wasted..... and not to forget the times with him........

test today was a killer,,,,,,,, chances of winning Simon is not there.///// but i think i kind of found mny people on my side,,,,, all aiming to win Simon...... so i can still put my faith with them..... lets all win that fellow!

D.K.S outing was so unforgetable...... still lingering on my mind............ we were all so close........ i feel like the world just stop revolving....... we no longer like last time...... had all the complain of the world, right now we are only concentrating on enjoying ourselves, its like we are all living in our small world....... i miss them all so soon...... like the feeling ofseeing them is here with me 24/7...... i guess thats how one should feel when they stablelise something that means so much to them...... be it a relationship or a friendship....... you will eventually feel the bonding and confidence........ so thats is what i am feeling now...........
My best friends are part of me........ and i treasure them so...... much...... its almost impossible to let go......

My dear friends...... are you thinking of the next outing? i am... i feel so light. no longer stress by skool work or the urge to win simon....... i miss you gals....... ]
My dear cuz...... i miss you too....... i wan tennis, our teamwork is ever so fit together, imagine a puzzle... you can only put this piece and the matching one togther...... if you try others...... you know the pic wont turn out right.. thats is how i feel towards you

My Mail, hehe.....what else can i say... he is still so into us, for that i am so glad....... but i think we can sense abit wrong in the way things are happening now........ like last night he ask me if i ever wonder why he always keep quiet when i complain the slightest things about him,........ then i was like..... of course i do, i know he is giving in to me....... and i couldn;t bring myself to tell him i appreciate it..... so i hope he can feel that actually each time i throw my temper, he is doing me a extremely big favour by giving in....... thank you Mail, thou you cannot read this......... and his reason for keeping silence is, because he just can;t get word out of his mouth... so we are still a very weird couple, but still enjoying the way things are........ Mail, you spoil me the way no others can do, haha... i am so into you!!!

Waiting to do hair treatment with D.S.. we are gonna get our hair together....... hehe... and not to forget some one special 's birthday is coming......... ooo.........

Si Jia begin to open up. eveyone could tell...... she even tells XIn Yi and me jokes....... haha... i feel so proud of myself, no reason....... haha...... just feel that i have open them up. and i enjoy this friendship day by day.. more and more... they make me study, make me eat less...... see,,,,, it's a win win thingy..... i also make them openup... and they make me MORE lady like...... haha...... i guess i make the right friends,,,, and thank god i did not follow simon..... like those D**

love you................................. ('v')chic----x.X=Love=X.x---cow (moo!)

No comments: