Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hi Sam!!! Hi Sam....... hello? Sam!~? SAMANTHA CHUA XING FANG?!~ okok... just wanna tell you i LOVE you...... and if no one wants you, u know i'll still be around........ I Love YOu!!!!! Lubba Lubba Lubba My SammIe!

Kyunwoo!!! kyuwoo... erm.... Jerk?!~ have been attentive enuff this days to still read my blog? hmm...... leave me a comment k pal? Dun let ur life sulk, cos when you do, the others around you will sulk as well......

My Dear Sharon, Exam is finally over y 1st April ya? k the "saddest" things is that my exam only STARTs on 6 April... so happy waiting just like the way i wait for you

My CUzzie...... hmm...... really miss you.......
it's like life without without water and days without the sun
like campbell soup without the mushroom and tennis without the ball
like Old GranDma without their favourite Big Panty and cheerleaders without their pong pong
get what i mean? that's HOW MUCH i MISS you.......

My Princess..... hmm..... we are the luckiest....... meet during work, tok, joke,,,,,, see each others... what more?

my boyfriend and i are doing great...but my exam is pulling me away.. so i kind of threw my temper all the time., and he kind of give in most of the time....... win-win situation!!! haha

okok...... i miss you all so much...... Esp Cuz

No comments: