Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Writing about me again............
-life been's busy... all i wanna do now is just to pass my motor test.... hopefully the biking test wil turn out well........
-then comes the class quizes........ hai.....tests after tests... all i wanna do is to win Simon that fellow........
-Friends are fine....... Denise and i finally meet up again....... i miss her........ that gal gimme the hand cream from her shop...... she is so sweet........ Hui Quan gave her a Swatch watch forvalentine and that Wayne...... he's so into Denise....... planning to give her a Handphone...... no guys do that....... and to think they think gals are materialistic....... hate guys like this...... dun only think gals are only into money..... fuck off
-As for Cuz, she's been pretty into Edward...... hmm...... at least it's better than being with that Eric........ he's quite disppointing really....... hope Cuz make the right choice in the end.
-I miss Tennis, and i think Coach misses us, msg me and Cuz..... we are gonna have a game 2 hours this sat
-into this diet thingy, must report to my darlin Sharon what eva thing i eat at every point of time,...... so i guess my intake was going down...... please God, let me succeed
-went to Pasir Ris-Fisherman Village for dinner....... had seafood, coconut drink, crab, vege, mee goreng, satay, hong kong mee..... oh my god, sharon is so gonna kill me, so i had salad for dinner...... hmm had japanese rice for lunch, did not finish it. pregressing well
-cannot have swimming tomorre,,,,,, got remedial..... hai........ nvm...... all for the sake of winning SIMON!
-Mail and i went to the movie with Apel, Adrian, Lakshmi, Syahirah, Celina, Chris that day... the movie Hide and Seek has 2 endings, whoo..... like it man..... it was pretty scary. And Baby was like almost scared out of his life........

-=Baby..... hehe... you look so cute when you suddenly grab my hand and jump, haha=-

i guess thats probaaly life....... pretty good...... please god, diversify my time well..... i must succeed and gone thru the period successfully!

-=points taken: i still want my Mail........ =-

No comments: