Thursday, January 13, 2005

Make my baby real angry........ Sorry baby shouldn't have say those harsh words to you....... i take it all back...... and i seriously dun mean it....... Sorry baby.........Sorry Mail.....


Cousin say i should cut short my entry...... here's what happen.......
keep throwing my temper..... had a bad day yesterday........ tennis for 2 hours,,,,,, working and chatting with Mail......... guess i was too tired....... i complain about him being a woodblock and not caring for my feeling......... even told him not to meet me today after school... regreted.........

Woke up to realise i dun mean what i say./....... was praying for Mail to call so i can apologise...... he finally got Johan to msg me saying he's sorry.......

-=Baby...... i am sorry too....... you know i dun mean it...... you may not be sweet at times but i know you care so much inside.................. i regret what i say...... sorry MaiL=-

Mail ask if i could give him my blog address....... thought for a while and decide to play a game with him... so the answer of the game is the blog address............. Baby did not wan to play after a while........... he thought about it and decide i should have my own "CirCle-Of-Secrets" ..... he also say if he did learn about my feelings of him thru the net....... he will never feel the significance...........


Had Tennis yesterday..... Cousin and i seem to lost the bonding,..... maybe we were both tired...... Sorry Cuz...... I Love you CuZzie!

Sharon dear and i swam as promise today....... my trouser are beginning to feel large. good news? hopefully i dun take it for granted.........

Special friend send his regards over his blog......it's been so long......... not bad he still bother to read....... cos i thought he would long forget a friend like me...... thanks pal....... My Boyfriend and i are doing fine........

Mail and i were counting the days to 2nd month...... and days to 3th..... 4th......5th.....6th......7th month.......it's a cow-and-chicken thingy

No comments: