Thursday, December 02, 2004

life today's was the ultimate....... as in the ultuimate boring-kind.........todays is all about eating, watching tv..... and doing nuttin........ i hate todayy...... wish i could bring my fat legs together and do some outdoors...... hmm........ i am plain lazy la........ /ismail say he try to call me in the morning so we can talk longer...... hmm.. but he did not....

Yesterday Tristan Sean call...... let me do a little introduction of him....... Sean is a friend i met on friendster...... he is so-call older than me and i happen to be his youngest friend..... we get along pretty well and stuff..... cos i am good with me reasoning of everything i do and because i cheer people up...... he is those passionate kind...... not my cup of tea,....... but his reasoning can be quite interesting some time...... so we can kind of click.

He is a casanova kind........ he admit it,..,.. and he makes people lost for words.... i thought i can succed i talking my way out of him..... haha. i was wrong........ he called and we chat cos Ismail hang up the phone i was still awake...... we talk a bit..... sean is really not the type i enjoy talking to..... many times he ask me question that i feel uncomfortable...... so in the end i suggest we stop talking cos i dun like his question....... after some sorting out...... he kinda understand what i was referring to................. so he confirm with me that we will never be together...... cos mainly beacuse i was too young for him and i am not his cup of tea either....... but i still uncomfortable with the conversation...... like how on earth can a guy come up and tell you......." i love your hairstyle....... and i like hearing you talk... i like hearing you stop and get lost for words...... i like hearing you ask me why ........ i love you..........." when he say all this i wanted to hang up the phone////// but he explain that love is a feeling that family feel for one another....... THAT kind of love...... he treat me like a sister. so he love me......i reson and object..... but i didn't manage to talk my way out....... i told him in that case my cousin love me more than anyone else..... he say he will love me (yuck!!!!! totally yuck!!!!!!! i swear it does yuck!!!!!!!!!!!) more than my cousin...... cos he is a guy and my cousin is a girl.... what nonsence........

my conclusion- the conversation makes me learn more about people 5 years older than me (not that i am really interested in it) and it makes me realise I like Ismail alot....... haha... believe it or not... the conversation tells me that it is hard to make me melt or convince myself to other stuff....... and the silli dummy did it......

....... the meeting to send Pat a parcel was a failure..... we did not meet up
=.... cousin agree that Ismail does resemeble Taufik...... as in when he ws younger lah

p.s= my special friend..... hope you are feeling better..... i dun like your blog entry....... thats all.....

not talking much today

No comments: