Monday, December 06, 2004

i like this shot... taken in brother's room... just woke up. i am typing now and half a min ago i took this photo shot..... haha
now i loo funny...... but i guess i have woken up completely.. or else i would not have swing like this..... haha
Sam and me.. Sam is my closest friend in CJC..... she came to loo for me... i miss her so much.. guess what ? she lost 15 kg!!!!!
i hate this shot..... i look guyish..... i look like a retard
i hate this shot too.... saw my pimples on the chin..... hate it!
Ismail got me to do this henna.. he paid for it.. the other two fingers belong to Jean
AnMari and me......i must admit she is a true beauty.15years old.. first day of working....... with me.......
Jean and me...... we both look horrible!`
lighting along the road if orchard..... i was sitting down chatting with Ismail and i took this shot
AnMari and me again...... she is too beautifulllll i look horri-gi-ble beseides her

No comments: