Sunday, December 19, 2004

Been having fun./........ doing work...... extra workload......... what can i say? it;s a fufil day........
REcollection of what happen today.......
-My Aunt did a Fat-test for me....... learn that i have to cut down on my oil intake... so i was pretty stupid to stop eating rice and noodle for a long time........ oh but nvm, i have gotten the habit..... now can eat all these a litle..... lets move on to less oil...... more soup!
-My Aunt bought me a shirt... polo one...... colour cousin choose....... we saw Sharon while eating at food junction... Cuz say she slim down...... hmm..... Michelle (CHIJ-SJC) slim down too...... Sam Chua Xing Fang slim too..... kriSsIs better work double hard.........
-went to work to realise i need not work today..... luckily my cousin sponsor my cab to her hse..... somebody is rich liao//////
-did some A-math........ i think my brain is deteriotating, it's not active anymore,.......
-Mail left work early today too..... but we did not meet..... what is more important than having some time spare to share with my cousin..... really miss her
-Cousin worn a mini shorts with a blouse..... the style i always like...... so cowgirl......... hmm...... she does attract quite some attention
-bought a belt for Denise for her christmas........
-spend the night writing X'mas cards
-tomorro mummy is going to Sentosa,......... i think i am meetig Ismail for a while .. dunno la...... see first./...... i think he should spent more time with his mummy.....
-Call Ismail home just now....... he is still not in... his mum was talking to me.... telling me what time he reach home and stuff..... feel a bit happy
-eat cousin bread stick today
i think i am basically talking nonsence again
okok...... here is the interesting part again........ that day chatted with Ismail......... i was very pissed off,......... cos he like no time to call me........ then always busy with work...... and all the talking session was about work........... so i thought i had enuff we are suppose to meet but suddenly he call say his grandma hospitalise....... so the whole day i was troubled....... cos i am angry but i thought at this time i am supose to support......... but all the same......... i still flare up........... den in the end......... he kpt quiet and listen to me the whole time..............
after a while............ he apologise............ and told me he agree with me that he took me for granted and he promise he will change/............. So Sweet......... i think i am too temperimental....... it partly my fault....... sorry! i dun put it in my words to you..... but i am sorry.........
here's cow and chicken part 2........ cow-Krissie chicken-ismail
cow and chicken talking abou changing of attitude.........
cow:"Aiyah later i keep telling you to change your atitude, one day you will realise...... what is wrong with this girl ah...... like only find bad side of me... never the good side........"
Chicken:" (thought for a while) aiya........ you ah........ really ah./........ dun think that way................. i........... erm........ i ............. aiya........ erm........ i love you too much to scold you..........................."

i was stunned for word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stunn for a long time........ and in return for such a romantic conversation was cow going:" please ........... ah....... please promise me you will never tell me such thing again......... i cant take it..... goosebump!"

i think i am the world's biggest idiot........ haha....... what a reaction./////////////// but i couldn't come up with anythig and certainly cannot handle them.................... anyway i thought this conversation ought to be pen down........ memorable ne............

i told him something that make sense too............ btu i am not going to elaborate........
"one always have to encounter a huge impact in one thing before he/she realise there is changes needed to be done to them"

No comments: