Monday, November 15, 2004

today the day finally came......... Hari Raya to all!!~ anyway no one can see me here so i might as well just wish them silently......... later at 2 o'clock i'll be meeting IsMail for the very first time after we keep in contact again........ and i pray to god to make things fun and fine for me........ i will be visiting his mum and his family members at his grandma place......... his 20 guy friends will also be there......... Kristal please dun show ur temper...... i guess i had enuff sleep........ its 11.10am........ i sleep at 12.30pm yesterday......... Ismail called and we chatted at 3 plus........ after that i slept the whole night till now.......... do i need anymore rest? i guess even if i need i cant force myself to bed anymore.................

i had the worst dream yesterday,........ haha,..... its either a bad day at his place or i make his mum angry...... freaky eh!!!! guess i give myself too much pressure le........... i also told him what if i see him le then run away? but i dun think i will do it anymore............. i am no longer the stupid Kristal i use to be........... cos i like him for who he is and not how he look like........... oh no................. just a few more hours to 2.30pm............. my body is constantly shaking and my eyes still hurt like they do after so many days............ If Eric were to know about this, that silly buddy will definitely pull my to the clinic.!!!

Did i forget to mention how ppl around me give me support........ previously when we were together....... Sharon and denise did not really agree to this relationship...... but as long as i am happy........... they are happy for me....... when i broke up with Ismail........ they were the one to always be there for me........ and now we ar back together again (i mean not yet together............ ) they are still happy for me................... and my dearest cousin actually msg me yesterday night telling me to enjoy myself and as long i am happy............ she is ok with it......... sometime i felt so blessed......... God has answered my prayers............. and i hope everyone that i care out there also have their prayers answered.

working in plaza singapore has been fun......... but still misses the times in far east........ but i guess boss will transfer me over to far east again real soon.............. dun just see selling teenage clothings as a simple job......... i'm just a young gal,........... and have to handle the whole big shop by myself......... face stupid customers and those that try and try and refuse to buy......... yesterday had a bad incident again......... but glad it is over.........

few days before went out with my princess denise...... we head down to bugis street and den bugis tiself........ before heading back to northpoint........... let see what we have bought?!` did i forget to mention i didn;t have much cash cos boss haven pay me........... princess denise lend me a lot of money........ we bought 1. perfume form body shop...........2. a pair of jeans- khakis green....... nice 3.a mini shorts.... beach style 4.a mini skirt... army print....... 5.took pic...... sweet..... 6.had dinner........ i think thats about it le......... woo........ long time no shop i certainly buy alot again...........

erm...... what else did i wan to mention............ not so much todya............

No comments: