Saturday, November 27, 2004

dunno what went wrong..... nuttin is right my way today...... everything suck...... even the talking session with ismail is not right/.... we end up with a bad good-night

anyway it all begin with a damn fuck up menstrual cramp...... then the sleepy working hours...... then JeRk cancel the supper..... then i went buy my dinner and the damn fuck up restaurant make me wait a whole 30 min for my spaghetti...... then i go home in a squashed up train with damn fuck people... and the fuck day suppose to end..... then came home and went online to talk to Tristan sean and Samantha... turn out Sam and mark broke up..... Mark had another girlfriend, his good friend girl friend.....and Sam was hard-broken..... Tristan Sean was nice to talk to... but suddenly turns out he was a pervert.....

talk to Ismail was really heart warming...... but i was busy typing, partly my fault...... then he also wasn;t concentrating...... he cant wait to tell me all about his day..... and the aunty matter is stuck on his mind.. his mum want him to put down the phone....... we talk only for a while... but towards the end he question me about Tristan Sean..... and he mistake Jerk for Tristan Sean.....was i to blame him for messing the story up or just my fault to tell him things so briefly..... just a few min ago i was upset he dun listen..... now i think it is because i wasn't concentrating.......

I am also quite angry at Jerk..... aiyah..... he got family prob... so it was cancel..... but aiya... read his blog he is still bothered by the girl.. makes me very irritated... think my fews hours not sleeping was actually wasted

nuttin is on my way tonight....... hopefully tomoro is better... dun care who..... i just wanna sleep to my content tomorro so i wont throw my temper like what i am doin now............ sleep!

No comments: