Tuesday, September 07, 2004

i kinda hate myself this few days,........... dunno why.........
i hate myself...... no one likes me......... was i jealous or what? dunno lah........

there are lotsa of couples these days.................... Apel and Adrian
Chris and Celina
Simon and Shan
Wei Zhe and Wei Fang
Niko and Alex......
how should i feel..... suck
no one evem realise i exist............ why am i so ugly and stuff......... why am i born the way i am?
Why are my friends are better looking than i am................... why ppl put up message in my Friendster but not looking for me......... but the one besides me............ why am i so unlucky? No looks, No brains........ i am nothing............... nobody makes me feel better............ day by day i only feel worst................... worst....

Am i sick or what? am i just a stupid useless girl? Do i even look like one girl? i think i suck.......... right to the core,......

Why am i feeling lidat,,,,,,? Please god dun make me feel this way cos i know that will happen.........
i dun wanna go back to those crying and weeping days............. please god change me for the better.........

upcoming birthdays............. Aunt 11 Sept
Sammie 11 Sept
Cousin 14 Sept....................................

No comments: