Tuesday, August 10, 2004

hehe... it's been consider a while since i last part from CJ, but our bonding is still there. Me and Sam toks alot, she still confine in me, that makes me really glad.!!! Had a slight quarrel with Cuz again. WOnder why we cannot agree in certain matters. But it was solve soon enuff. My Cuz is sweet, it's always me with the temper n always her whu cools me off by saying 'sorry'. Haiz, when will i ever grow up? cus is going for her piano examination today. May god provide her the strength to pass thru her examination. I know she can do it. Cuz is really funny sometime... First Amanda was her best friend then it comes Sherry n Peilian, The it was Gough, then it was Sherry n Susanne, now it was Xiu xian. That gal might put off well as a gal who is mature in thinking, but when it comes to such personal matter, nah.....z.. :P, she's my cousin, glad she make the correct choice in choosing me as her alter ego. Well, i foresee our sistahood stay, be it pressure from our parents or btw us, in the end, it is still us who makes the diff in or lives. i had better not praise her too much. She'll get big headed easily. I had been working this few days, raise up to 100 bucks, Ismail call me on sat apologising for missing the dinner we had promised. But i was really mess up cos i had tot it was next week. Well, but he did not update me on our next date. i dunnno why, he kept me thinking hard, very hard. It's hard not to, cos we share so much past together, n he was the one i totally relied heavily on for what to do , what to think n how to do. I cant help it but gets really affected by his presence all of a sudden. I feel very , n extremely guilty the presence of Bobo the first three mths of this year. dunno why things happen the way they do. But it;s always our responsibility to solve.

No comments: