Tuesday, November 11, 2003

its been a really long itme since i put my buttock down and concetrate on writing my heart out........ so much had happen, frankly, the only person i miss so badly will have to be Vivien, i miss cuz and i really wana see her soon, not that i am lesbain or sumthing, just that i always feels better with her around.
O level is a tedious thing, its the self controlling thing we have to contain within ourselves, long time since i check up mails, saw sum that JeRK wrote, of which 1 refers to the fact that he no longer feel the same for me. i, in fact , surprising, dun feel a thing, perhaps they were all riite about me falling in and out of this luv thingy far too easily, well........ but whu really cares? what do i have to hold back the person i wan.
every year, a few guys came across my life, lesser and lesser each time, i noe i am becoming uglier and fatter. i dun even hold that luv position in my heart that high any more, i guess people do grow fast.
i realise too that my cpncern are now place highly on my family, cousin and of course my ever flowong friends. SHaron and i hardly quarrl this days, i guess we are alll trying our very to see each other that much nowadays, we alll noe that life after o level is gonna beso much diferent than before. we'll all go our ways, i noe i will miss them....... Bobo, a guy i knew from Jannity, he was at first a guy, to me, rather cool and has his chavinism( sorry ah...... spelling very bad- okok i use egolistic) but since he start msg me too much,...... i feel rather frastuated, probably because i am neva use to have so much sms a day, and i dun enjoy repkying sms, call me a moey minded, i jus dun enjoy wasting my parents money on sms, he mind me a lot.he is a really gud guy, the kind that is very caring for everyone, a good brother to me and i guess thats all......... i dunno how i may feel in near future, but rite now, i pray for damn gud result for me os......

No comments: