Saturday, August 30, 2003

it's been a long time, prob too busy. JeRk stop contacting me, neither do i want to talk him into it anymore, i did tellhim more than once that i dun wanna be the one whu always start a conversation. ANyway, no boys shd cum into my life, it only make me proud, which is definitely not a gud thing. Yesterday is teacher's day celebartion. i sent a card to MRs Nai, aferall, whu worth more than her in my heart i gave Mrs Ng a soap scupture, i think she has done more than how much she thought she would wan to give. There is a Netball match between the teachers and the students, at that instant, i really wan to join in the match, haha..... anyway it was Kat and her bf-vincent, Lijuan's- Wee seng played too. Other than that, therest of the famous guys were inside too. Bruno took part and i can see the teacher almost fallen for him, his swift act and fight against Mr lee, te ever best athletic, whu would have thought he would be that pervert a guy as to initiate a kiss against Cynthiaz , never judge a book by its cover. Bobvin kept calling me this few days, one nite i finally answer his call, and he was so desperate i can tell, i make sarcastic remark of how his brother was so much more handsome than him. Haha, these kind of handsome guy like Bob is definitely not a good bargain, he is too desperate. oh yah, Jek Sheng, Xue Fen, meg xuan and sili met yesterday, it seems that they were the only few pple whu bothered,\ to go back to peiying, Jek sheng ask if the reason i did not turn up was to avoid him, i immediately told him no, i feel so helpless, it seem so difficult a day alone. I turn down a bball game with Wei Jie, Sharon and (teck young...... dunno whu lah) i dun wanna see Wei jie again, neither do i wan him to see me, to make him regret a million times that the girl he use to fall for had turn into a ...... frog,,,,,, haha.today i did not break my promise to fanny, i went jogging and pick Kristi up from her streaming, then we walk cum jog home, i worn my tennis necklace this days, i really like it thoughti am aware yiling has a similar one.did nuttin whole day, was on the tv all day, and i mean whole day, i shd be studying, but i didn't haha, what had happen to me? haha, then in the afternoon Mrs Nair call me, she thank me for the card, her voice ever so sweet, i wanted instantly to hug her and tell her how much i wanted to turn back time, she ask how i was don in my excellent drama skill, i told her how much my talent was not being discover here in Deyi, she admitted it was a loss, she even said she recall those days where Mr Ong praise me for my leadership quality of all my achievement in school back then. i ate alot these days, prob becos i am not in sch, however in the afternoon, for lunch, i couldn'tforce much food into my mouth, i am jus use to eating little for lunh, then they cook mee fordinner, i jus drank the soup, i hate mee! Actually wanted to meet Cousin for studying, but we were both worn out, in the end i really stick my buttock on the sofa all day. Jannity told me yesterday that she saw Ismail and Shahidah hanging out together, i ws fuming, i dunno why, it was definitely not becos i still like Ismail, afterall, the Three years together is enough. I jus didn't like the idea of hearingthem together, and i tild SHahidah how much i hated Ismail, to think they were studying together and touching the hair and starign at each other, i feel rather betray, however, i mustn't be selfish since i actually fallen for JeRk a while ago, ahah..... teenage islidat i guess, we all do foolish things, and one more thing_Ismail definitely SUX man , fat and ugly. I know i was so crazy over him for the past years, i wonder whyi did that, he was jus so-the-one in the past, and now, i wanna puke upon seeing him, izzit becos i still like him thus care so much for him......... i guess not, its jus a KPO atitude, ok, prelim comin soon, i must work harder............. GeeK!~

No comments: