Friday, August 15, 2003

15/8
haha, i am being a copycat myself. Never thot of trying out an online thingy lidat. highly influence by a friend- JeRk! i call him. i realise since no one is going to read it anyway,i might as well just pour my thots here instead of wasting my pen.
Name: ChNg KrIsTaL
BeSt FrieNd: ShaRon, LiYing, Vivien, Sylvia
Crush: JeRk
so much about what i think is essential in my further entries.
shall start abit about me today. FOr the first time in history (exaggerate.......!) mummy and i went shopping. Bought nuttin but bras. Haha, wanted to cut my hair short, but put off the idea. i realise many pple around me did things i neva thot i will do it, so felt really lucky myself. but recently got rejected or rather, turn down by a guy i neva thot i will fel for, he is too handsome, the catchy one in every one's eye. am i lucky, but too bad, there was no happy ending........ haha